YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR FIVE FAVOURITE STORIES
- This week's task is about writing microfiction.
- I want you to write a (very) short story which is only 100 words long.
- It must be EXACTLY 100 words, not including the title and your name. THIS IS A VERY STRICT RULE.
- Do not submit 98 or 99 or 101 or 102 words!
- Use WORD Counter.net to check the word count HERE.
- The title can add some nuance or extra meaning.
- The story must have an Indonesian dimension: setting, character, perspective.
- Have your Session 6 teammates check your grammar and punctuation before you submit it to me.
- The "best" SIXTEEN from EWS 2020 will be featured in a radio programme that will be broadcast in the UK in December but distributed to you next week.
- I will issue a letter acknowledging your contribution to the show that you can stick in your portfolio.
Here are four examples:
TEXTS
Ellie didn't reach the spartan apartment until after the council had taken away the body of her mother's uncle. She'd never met him. She knew nothing about him but was nevertheless the only relative he had left, those in America for generations notwithstanding. He'd had no books. No paper, pens, no television, no creature comforts. Prim. Proper. Joyless. He had only three photos. One with siblings in 1940. A bleak one of him posing stiffly alone in 1959. And a 1972 picture, surveillance-like, him crossing a street, seen from an upstairs window. Was it taken by a lover? Elie wondered.
I fell to the ground like a sack of sweet potatoes. The blood in my mouth tasted metallic and wicked. The pain was dull and everywhere. My vertical eyes peered through horizontal grass blades, tall, teeming greens, nostrils itched by their oniony scent, swaying slightly, dappling me with needles of blinding sun. I glimpsed the horror of a soldier's boots passing. My breathing stopped. Motionless and damp. Chest burning. Roaring silence. I wanted to sleep. Just surrender to the sleep. But I knew it'd be the end. However, as I have been able to describe all this, I obviously survived.
The two geese spent all day shrieking as they reigned over the t-junction they’d commandeered in the middle of the otherwise quiet neighbourhood. Car drivers didn’t want to get out on that corner. Only if motorcyclists were speeding would they be left alone. Cyclists had to gird themselves and aim straight at the birds before escaping hell for leather. Pedestrians had to take a different route. Children didn’t play on that corner any more. The geese’s sullen owner had bought them having lost the election for head of the neighbourhood committee. He tossed goose feed onto the tarmac every morning.
“There were millions of cockroaches”. No. Delete. Be more level-headed. “There were so many cockroaches.” No. Say “countless” instead. I typed. “There were countless cockroaches in my room.” The PC was on our reception desk. I read the whole thing back to myself. Almost ready to click on submit. I peered through the lobby window at the hotel across the road. Those Johnny-come-latelies thought they were so clever, taking our name, so tirelessly built-up and buffed, and putting the word New in front of it. Our occupancy fell by 20%. Wait till tourists read this, my latest anonymous online review.
More examples...
Cookbooks by Pamela Ennis
Patti was a voracious collector of cookbooks. At last count, there were 2,200 of them. Although she considered herself a self-taught gourmet, she had not yet cooked one recipe. Most nights she stood in the middle of her kitchen; cookbooks opened to dog-eared pages of dishes she yearned to try; cupboards opened, revealing their curious contents; and the expectant refrigerator door gaping too long for efficiency until she acknowledged that she lacked the ingredients for any of them. In the end, she always settled herself in, alone in front of the television, with her cheese sandwich and bowl of soup.
The Moderator by Louise Wolsey
The headstone would’ve been a chance to answer back without reprisal. A chance for revenge. A signal to a world that had been kept in the dark. Sharon, single, twice divorced, wanted “Here lies a capricious, malignant man”. Julia, mother of three, raising them alone, wanted “There were some happy moments but too few”. Elsie, hiding from her wifebeater ex, who was hiding from her tempestuous son, wanted “He taught me how a parent shouldn’t be”. The stonemason’s lethargic expressions had absorbed the siblings’ inclinations. They stood graveside, grim, motionless, dry-eyed. “Here lies John James, survived by three beautiful daughters”.
A Troubling Day by Paula Larcher
Something was troubling Malcolm. He had awoken to a letter from his wife, telling him that she was leaving him, and on the way to work his car was written off in a multiple pileup on the motorway. At lunchtime, Kylie from credit – control informed him that she was pregnant with his child after the works Christmas party, and on the way home, he was set upon by robbers and his wallet and credit cards were stolen. Then, in the evening it finally dawned upon him what had been bothering him; all day long he’d been thinking it was Thursday.
Shameless by Yvonne Pini
The family had to face it: she was a thief. She felt no guilt about it. Wasn’t it just opportunism? If something was there to be taken, someone else didn’t want it. If she did, she took it. No equivocation or compunction. Of course, she was sometimes caught, and punished, but remained undeterred. Devoid of conscience or empathy, impervious to opprobrium, she had neither life goals nor morality to guide her. Yet those who knew her did not judge her harshly. That’s just how she is, they’d say indulgently. What do you expect? Unapologetic, She yawned, stretched languorously and purred.
True Sight by: Muhammad Ilham Prasetyo
ReplyDeleteThe rain has been pouring for hours on end. With very little time left remaining, Budi had to make it to the concert of his life. It is his only chance to escape from poverty. Given the circumstance, he ran for it. As he approached an unseen pothole, he fell, and scraps of nails managed to penetrate both of his eyes. Feeling panicked, he screamed for help, and a local aided him to the nearest hospital. Helpless and frustrated, the doctor mentioned that he would never be able to see again. Little did he know, it was just the beginning.
From Team F
DeleteRadif
Alif
Ronan
Ilham
100 words
DeleteTrue Sight by Ilham
DeleteThe rain HAD been pouring for hours on end. With very little time left remaining, Budi had to make it to the concert of his life. It WAS his only chance to escape from poverty. Given the circumstance, he ran for it. As he CAME UPON an unseen pothole, he fell; scraps of METAL managed to penetrate both of his eyes. Feeling PANIC, he screamed for help, and a PASSER-BY HELPED him to the nearest hospital. POWERLESS and frustrated, the doctor TOLD HIM he would never be able to see again. Little did BUDI know, it was just the beginning.
I missed one:
DeleteWith very little time left remaining, Budi had to make it to the concert of his life.
Should be...
With very little time remaining, Budi simply had to make it to the concert of his life.
Note: "remaining" makes "left" redundant. The spare word added is "simply" which increases the drama.
Confession of an immigrant Indonesian by Afif Prayogi Nugroho
ReplyDeleteFor almost a year I stayed in this country, and yet I miss the taste of Indonesian food. Sure, I can just go to an Indonesian authentic restaurant. But it doesn’t taste as good as it is in Indonesia and it makes me miss Indonesian Food even more. The “Nasi Goreng”, The "Padang Cuisine”, the vibe that the restaurant gives, being able to eat rice with bare hands without others thinking that you are being disrespectful and more. I want to come back to Indonesia but what will happen if I go, I guess I won't know till it happen.
From Team B
DeleteAfif
Hakiim
Ara
100 words
DeleteConfession of an Indonesian immigrant by Afif
DeleteFor almost a year, I stayed in this country, and yet I MISSED the taste of Indonesian food. Sure, I COULD just go to an AUTHENTIC INDONESIAN restaurant. But it DIDN’T taste as good as it DOES in Indonesia and it MADE me miss Indonesian CUISINE even more. The “Nasi Goreng”, The "Padang Cuisine”, the vibe that the restaurant gives off, being able to eat rice with bare hands without others thinking that you are being disrespectful, etcetera. I WANTED to come back to Indonesia but what WOULD happen if I DID. I guess I won't know till it happen.
Dilemma by Annisa
ReplyDeleteRani was in an extreme dilemma. Her heart was palpitating. Fiddling her fingers while nervously observing the glaring screen of her gadget, she knew she was stuck. She only had two options; to go or not to go. Her position at that moment is one where she had hardly experienced for weeks; lying on her bed doing nothing productive. If she were to compromise that, she wouldn’t be able to feel that bliss for weeks. Alas, in order to progress, she has to do the first; to step outside her house and greet the green-jacketed man who brought her food.
From Team D
DeleteAdel
Annisa
Alan
100 words
DeleteDilemma by Annisa
DeleteRani FACED an extreme dilemma. Her heart was palpitating. Fiddling her fingers while nervously observing the glaring screen of her gadget, she knew she was stuck. She only had two options; to go or not to go. Her position at that moment WAS one THAT she had hardly experienced for weeks; lying on her bed doing nothing productive. If she were to compromise that, she wouldn’t be able to feel that bliss for weeks. Alas, in order to progress, she has to TAKE the first STEP; to VENTURE outside her house and greet the green-jacketed MOTORCYCLIST WHO’D brought her food.
Atlantis by Alan
ReplyDeleteThe research submarine kept sinking. A leak in the front glass was beyond repair, and the strong deep-water pressure made it worse. Alex, a scientist working for an Indonesian company, had given up hope. He laid back on his chair, waiting for the end of him. Before long the water had filled up the whole submarine. Alex’s sight blurred, as he was starting to drown. He knew, it was time. Right before his eyes closed, he caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a city, Atlantis maybe. Alex wondered, "Did I, discover Atlantis?" That, will remain as a mystery.
From Team D
DeleteAdel
Annisa
Alan
100 words
DeleteAtlantis by Alan
DeleteThe research submarine kept sinking. A leak in the front PORTHOLE was beyond repair, and the strong deep-water pressure made it worse. Alex, a scientist working for an Indonesian company, had given up hope. He SLUMPED back IN his chair, waiting for the end of him. Before long, the water had filled up the whole submarine. Alex’s sight blurred, as he was starting to drown. He knew, it was time. JUST before his eyes closed, he caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a city, Atlantis maybe. Alex wondered, "Did I, discover Atlantis?" That, will remain as a mystery.
Commemorating Independence Day by Adzra Aurellya Firdhausya
ReplyDeleteAryo, the boy with the round-glasses walked down to the library hall alone. It was the Independence Day of Indonesia, but he left the national ceremony carelessly. The health assistants of the event could not bear his pleading, so he was freed instantly. Aryo slept soundlessly in the library's triangular corner, suddenly he turned into a villager who fought with the Japanese Romusha back then. Arya woke up with a sorrow bleeding on his hand, and also a crumpled face. "What's with you?", asked the puzzled librarian. "Nothing, I have commemorated the independence day." Aryo escaped with a mysterious spear.
From Team C
DeleteBeatrice
Adzra
Laetisya
100 words
DeleteCommemorating Independence Day by Adzra
DeleteAryo, the boy with the round-glasses walked down to the LIBRARY ALONE. It was the Independence Day of Indonesia, but HE’D left the national ceremony carelessly. The health assistants AT the event could not bear his pleading, so he was IMMEDIATELY freed. Aryo slept soundlessly in A CORNER OF the library. SUDDENLY he turned into a villager who fought with the Japanese Romusha LONG AGO. HE woke up WITH A WOUNDED HAND, BLOODSTAINED CLOTHES AND a crumpled face. "WHAT HAPPENED TO you?", asked the puzzled librarian. "Nothing, I have BEEN COMMEMORATING the independence day." Aryo escaped with a mysterious spear.
The Umbrella Supersitition by Adelisa D Ryani
ReplyDeleteTwo boisterous kids, Bagas and Putri, were laughing out loud while running here and there inside the house. They were playing, their tiny hands grabbed almost all the items around them. It was raining outside, no wonder there was an umbrella laid down beside the door. Bagas innocently took the umbrella. Grandma tried to snatched it back and shouted “Hey, Bagas, Putri, stop playing, don’t open the umbrella here! Do you want one of our family members to die?”. However, It was too late. Bagas opened the umbrella first and at that very moment grandma suddenly fell to the ground.
From Team D
DeleteAdel
Annisa
Alan
100 words
DeleteThe Umbrella Supersitition by Adel
DeleteTwo boisterous kids, Bagas and Putri, were laughing out loud while running here and there inside the house. They were playing; their tiny hands grabbed almost all the items around them. It was raining outside; no wonder there was an umbrella laid down beside the door. Bagas innocently PICKED IT UP. Grandma tried to snatch it back and shouted “Hey, BAGAS! PUTRI! STOP playing! Don’t open the umbrella here! Do you want one of our family members to die?”. However, It was too late. Bagas opened the umbrella REGARDLESS and at that very moment grandma suddenly fell to the ground.
The Sudden Photographic Memory
ReplyDeleteThe year was 2019, I just graduated from Harvard Law School and was about to take my bar examination. I studied really hard for this, but I always had a problem with memorizing things. I was so nervous as my professional career was dependent on this exam. As I arrived, I sat at my table and open up the question. I skimmed read everything first so I can manage my time better. After a few questions, I was struggling to remember anything. Out of nowhere, I can picture everything that I read and finished the exam a few hours early.
From Team A
DeleteAbel
Christie
Hadin
100 words
DeleteThe Sudden Photographic Memory by Hadin
DeleteThe year was 2019, I’D just graduated from Harvard Law School and was about to take my bar examination. I studied really hard for this, but I always had a problem with memorizing things. I was so nervous as my professional career was dependent on this exam. As I arrived, I sat at my table and LOOKED AT the question. I skim-read everything CAREFULLY first so I COULD manage my time better. After a few questions, I was struggling to remember anything. Out of nowhere, I COULD picture everything that I read and finished the exam a few hours early.
Cherry Wine by Ara
ReplyDeleteThe city lights of Sudirman take her breath away but all she thinks about is her mother in the living room waiting for her to come home. She looks at his hand in the steering wheel, red and trembling. That hand reaches for hers and after a while, everything feels right. She laughs at the memories of them in her head, the idea of losing him scares her a lot. He stops the car, "You know that I love you and I will never hurt you, right?" he said. "I know," she answers while wiping blood off her busted lip.
From Team B
DeleteAfif
Hakiim
Ara
100 words
DeleteCherry Wine by Ara
DeleteThe city lights of Sudirman TOOK her breath away but all she THOUGHT about WAS her mother in the living room waiting for her to come home. She LOOKED at his HAND ON the steering wheel, red and trembling. The hand reached for hers and, after a while, everything FELT right. She LAUGHED at the FOND memories of them TOGETHER; the idea of losing him SCARED her a lot. He STOPPED the car, "You know that I love you and I never MEAN TO hurt you, right?" he said. "I know," she ANSWERED while wiping blood off her busted lip.
Impostor by Afif Haidar Endraswara
ReplyDeleteAlthough it was dark at Bone. I saw it with my own eyes. I couldn't believe it. We are just like a family. He raised us, and now he is eating his own word. He always told us, "We get strong, then we leave and start a new life." But now, he's long gone, he left us like we are some rotten flesh that was worthless. He takes all of our valuables, money, even our foods. I don't know what to do. Should I run away like him or should I stick we the pack and work our way through?
From Team E
DeleteHaidar
Difha
Syifa
100 words
DeleteImpostor by Haidar
DeleteAlthough it was dark IN TAPIN, I saw it with my own eyes. I couldn't believe it. We WERE just like a family. He raised us, and now he WAS eating his own WORDS. He always told us, "We get strong, then we leave and start a new life." But now, he WAS long gone, HE’D left us like we are MERELY some WORTHLESS rotten flesh. He TOOK all of our valuables, money, even our FOOD. I DIDN'T know what to do. Should I run away like him or should I stick WITH the pack and work our way through?
Kartika’s Deep Sentiment by Laetisya Rafifa
ReplyDeleteKartika had always found the night to be a soothing presence. The never-ending blackness engulfed everything, except for the moon and the most luminous stars. Her eyes lit up when the brush left yellow strokes on the black firmament. The pristine black sky made the moon look resplendent, and the stars shimmered akin to glitter. At this moment, she realised that the good and evil are two sides of the same coin, complementary to one another. The empyrean being the corrupted society and government system itself, along with the stars as the noble ones, the conquerors of this unjust country.
From Team C
DeleteBeatrice
Adzra
Laetisya
100 words
DeleteKartika’s Deep Sentiment by Laetisya
DeleteKartika had always found the night to be a soothing presence. The never-ending blackness engulfed everything, except for the moon and the most luminous stars. Her eyes lit up when the brush left yellow strokes on the black firmament. The pristine black sky made the moon look resplendent, and the stars shimmered akin to glitter. At this moment, she realised that the good and evil are two sides of the same coin, complementary to one another. The empyrean being the corrupted society and government system itself, along with the stars as the noble ones, the conquerors of this unjust country.
The House with Mysteries by Christie Nathalie
ReplyDeleteThe year was 1987, I had just moved to a new house in Semarang, Indonesia with my family. We entered the house and it seemed like the house had stood up for over a century. I directly went to my room, unpacked my things and settled in. I decided to lay down and close my eyes for 5 minutes but the next thing I knew, the clock showed 3 am. I got out of bed and left my room. I opened my door and screamed my lungs out, a lady with her jaw wide open stood in front of me.
From Team A
DeleteAbel
Christie
Hadin
100 words
DeleteThe House with Mysteries by Christie
DeleteThe year was 1987. I had just moved WITH MY FAMILY to OUR new HOME in Semarang, Indonesia. We entered the house and it seemed like IT had BEEN STANDING for over a century. I went DIRECTLY to my room, unpacked my things and settled in. I decided to lay down and close my eyes for five minutes but the next thing I knew, the clock showed 3 am. I got out of bed and left my room. I opened my door and screamed my lungs out; a lady with her mouth wide open WAS STANDING in front of me.
Life is Fleeting by Ronan Naji Maliki Pierce
ReplyDeleteIt was Christmas day in 2004. Things were going great, I had just been recently promoted, my wife whom I had just married a year ago was expecting, and life, in general, was just perfect. I had just received a call from my beautiful wife and was preparing to wrap up my work for the day. I had to go on a business trip to Jakarta for Christmas this year but tomorrow night I am heading back to Aceh to spend New Year’s with my wife. I woke up the next day, only to find tears running down my cheeks.
From Team F
DeleteRadif
Alif
Ronan
Ilham
100 words
DeleteLife is Fleeting by Ronan
DeleteIt was Christmas day in 2004. Things were going great, I had RECENTLY been promoted; my BEAUTIFUL wife, RIRIN, whom I had married ONLY year PREVIOUSLY was expecting OUR FIRST, and life, in general, was just perfect. I had just received a call from RIRIN and was preparing to wrap up my work for the day. I had to go on a business trip to Jakarta for Christmas THAT year but THE NEXT night I WAS heading back to Aceh to spend New Year’s AT HOME. I woke up the next day, only to find tears running down my cheeks.
Son’s Relief, Mum's Grief by Alif
ReplyDeleteIt was late; Bagas just got home. He said, “I can’t do it anymore mum.” Suddenly that thought crept into his mind. His moral was in decline. “Am I going hurt myself like this?” He just couldn’t resist. He decided, tonight is the night. He was brimmed with fright as he laid his hands hoping it would be alright. His mother’s voice begging for his fate, “Don’t do it.” it was too late, Tears trickled down a bit. Blood started to pour- he ended it for sure. “Aduh, what a big pimple that one,” He said when he was done.
From Team F
DeleteRadif
Alif
Ronan
Ilham
100 words
DeleteSon’s Relief, Mum's Grief by Alif
DeleteIt was late; Bagas HAD just got home. He said, “I can’t do it anymore, mum.” Suddenly THE thought crept into his mind; His MORALS WERE in decline. “Am I going hurt myself like this?” He just couldn’t resist. He decided, tonight is the night. He was BRIMMING with FEAR as he laid his hands hoping it would be alright. His mother’s voice begging for his fate, “Don’t do it.” It was too late. Tears WELLED UP IN HIS EYES. Blood started to pour. HE’D ended it for sure. “Aduh, what a big pimple that WAS,” he said when IT was done.
It was late; Bagas HAD just got home. He said, “I can’t do it anymore, mum.” Suddenly THE thought crept into his mind; His MORALE was in decline. “Am I going hurt myself like this?” He just couldn’t resist. He decided, tonight is the night. He was BRIMMING with FEAR as he laid his hands hoping it would be alright. His mother’s voice begging for his fate, “Don’t do it.” It was too late. Tears WELLED UP IN HIS EYES. Blood started to pour. HE’D ended it for sure. “Aduh, what a big pimple that WAS,” he said when IT was done.
DeleteAdaptation by Beatrice Faustina Teja
ReplyDeleteBeep beep an alarm ring to wake someone up. He scratched his head violently as he mumbled to himself “why should I be woken up by a machine”. It was his first day in Holland and he can’t help to find reasons why he hated it there. “Okay first they don’t have a rooster here to wake me up, and I don’t see any seller with his cart selling vegetables too”. He kept on comparing Indonesia and Netherlands. He never wanted to go, he was forced by his parents to continue his studies there. Will he be able to survive?
From Team C
DeleteBeatrice
Adzra
Laetisya
100 words
DeleteAdaptation by Beatrice
DeleteBeep beep. AN alarm RANG AND WOKE HIM up. He scratched his head violently as he mumbled to himself: “why should I be woken up by a machine”. It was his first day in Holland and he COULDN’T help FINDING reasons why he hated it there. “Okay, first they don’t have a rooster here to wake me up, and I don’t see any sellers with THEIR CARTS selling vegetables EITHER”. He kept on comparing Indonesia TO THE Netherlands. He never wanted to go. HE’D BEEN forced by his parents to continue his studies there. WOULD he be able to survive?
From The Perspective of A Stray Dog by Alexandra Isabel Nugroho
ReplyDeleteI was strolling around Ubud and saw tourists at a cozy cafe, chilling and eating nice foods. Gosh, I really want the food, but I never even taste a dogfood. I took a turn to a small residential area. It smells of garbage. But that's my food, anyway. I saw my pal getting fed by her owner. Oh, how nice would that feel? I saw an old woman, alone in her small hut, looking sad and lost. I approached her, licked her feet, hoping to give her a little warmth. The social gap has always been the problem, isn't it?
From Team A
DeleteAbel
Christie
Hadin
100 words
DeleteFrom The Perspective of A Stray Dog by Abel
DeleteI was strolling around Ubud and saw tourists at a cozy cafe, chilling and eating nice FOOD. Gosh, I really WANTED that food, but I’D never even TASTED dogfood. I took a turn INTO a small residential area. It SMELT of garbage. But that's my food, NEVERTHELESS. I saw my pal getting fed by her owner. Oh, how nice would that feel? I saw an old woman, alone in her small hut, looking sad and lost. I approached her, licked her feet, hoping to give her a little warmth. The social gap has always been the problem, HASN'T it?
Naruto’s (a Character from Japanese Manga Series) Influential Ability by Difha Aditama Putera
ReplyDeleteFor the next week, Fajar and his classmates were asked to conduct a presentation regarding Indonesian history. With the help of internet, he was able to find a topic about Indonesian independence. As the day arrived, Fajar was ready to present. During the presentation, however, he had forgotten to mention Soekarno (Indonesia’s first president). A student then decided to cut in on his presentation, telling him that he had missed an important figure behind Indonesian independence. “With the skill of delivering persuasive speeches, Soekarno was able to influence his surroundings, just like Naruto with his ‘Talk no Jutsu’,” he said.
From Team E
DeleteHaidar
Difha
Syifa
100 words
DeleteNaruto’s Influential Ability by Difha
DeleteFor the next week, Fajar and his classmates were asked to conduct a presentation regarding Indonesian history. With the help of internet, he was able to find a topic about Indonesian independence. WHEN the day arrived, Fajar was ready FOR IT. During the presentation, however, he had forgotten to mention Indonesia’s first president, Soekarno. A student then decided to cut in AS HE SPOKE, telling him that he had missed an important figure behind Indonesian independence. “With the skill of delivering persuasive speeches, Soekarno was able to influence his surroundings, just like Naruto with his ‘Talk no Jutsu’,” he said.
Major League by Hakiim Norman
ReplyDeleteFredo stayed up until the morning to watch the final match of the American Major League of Baseball and felt nostalgic of his old baseball days. Fredo, used to play baseball from a very young age and was pretty adequate with it. However, he had to cut his hobby of playing baseball since a teenager when his parents disagreed with him being an athlete. Nevertheless, Fredo still wanted to be successful in the environment of baseball regardless of his parents’ acknowledgments. Thus, he created a kids baseball team with dreams of turning the Indonesian baseball scene like the American MLB.
From Team B
DeleteAfif
Hakiim
Ara
100 words
DeleteMajor League by Hakiim
DeleteFredo stayed up until the EARLY HOURS to watch the final match of the Major League Baseball FROM AMERICA and felt nostalgic ABOUT his OWN baseball days. He used to play IT from a very young age and was pretty GOOD AT it. However, he had to BRING AN END TO his hobby WHEN a teenager BECAUSE his parents disagreed with him being an athlete. Nevertheless, Fredo wanted to be successful in the environment of baseball regardless of his parents’ PRONOUNCEMENTS. Thus, he created a kids’ baseball team with dreams of CREATING AN Indonesian baseball scene LIKE the American MLB.
The Insane Ngadiman by Radif Khairy
ReplyDeleteNgadiman was born out of wedlock, he never met his father. His father is a sacred person, thus to forge his abilities, he was forced to left his family. Ngadiman inherited his father's sacred gifts, but he swore to lay revenge to his father who have abandoned him and his mother. Ngadiman went insane and obsessed with black magic. An evil shaman persuades Ngadiman, in order to unlock his full power and defeat his father, he have to kill the person he love the most. He then murders his mother and became immortal, but he never find his father.
From Team F
DeleteRadif
Alif
Ronan
Ilham
The Insane Ngadiman by Radif
DeleteNgadiman was born out of wedlock; HE’D never met his father. His father WAS a SHAMAN BUT, to DEVELOP his abilities, he HAD to LEAVE his family. Ngadiman inherited his father's sacred gifts, but he swore to HAVE revenge AGAINST HIM BECAUSE HE HAD abandoned him and his mother. HE went insane and BECAME obsessed with black magic. An evil shaman PERSUADED Ngadiman THAT, in order to unlock his full power and defeat his father, he WOULD have to kill the person he LOVED the most. He then MURDERED his mother and became immortal. HOWEVER, he never FOUND his father.
Brother? by Atsmara Syifa
ReplyDeleteThe kettle blew a long, irritating whistle. Sara didn't budge, not ever so slightly. With a book opened in her lap, eyes frozen upon the pages. Her thoughts spiraled to the accident a few hours ago on the streets.
"It couldnt've been," she murmured, "if it were him, the question is how?".
She was in shock. An explosion in 2004 surely killed her brother. Yet somehow, he's here in Towzanville. Bodyparts intact, not a single scratch. Sara yanked herself up to put off the kettle. Her head aches from imagining every possible scenario on how her brother could have survive.
From Team E
DeleteHaidar
Difha
Syifa
Brother? by Syifa
DeleteThe BOILING kettle WHISTLED INCESSANTLY. Rani didn't budge, not EVEN slightly. SHE’D a book opened in her lap; eyes frozen upon the pages. Her thoughts spiraled to the accident a few hours PREVIOUSLY on the street. "It couldn’t HAVE been," she murmured. "IF it were him, the question is, how?" She was in shock. An explosion in 2004 surely killed her brother. Yet somehow, he WAS here in Purwokerto. Body parts intact; WITHOUT a scratch. Rani yanked herself up to TURN off the kettle. Her head ACHED from imagining every possible scenario; how ON EARTH COULD her brother have SURVIVED.