Studying abroad have been a dreams for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in prestidgious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for my master degree, but I don’t really want to have a master degree because to be honest it is not in my life plan. I never wanting to work for someone or any Companies, my dream is I wanted to started a business, but I do want to take an internedship in good company where, I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In sumary I wanted to study abroad if I has the chance but if I have to give everythings up only to studying abroad I not gonna do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well coz I’m not plan to work for anyone in the future time.
Notes:
ORIGINAL SENTENCE 1: “Studying abroad have been a dreams for a lot of all people, including myself.”
- The subject of this sentence is “studying abroad”. It is third-person singular, so the verb needs to be HAS, not HAVE.
- However, I don’t see a reason to use the PRESENT PERFECT tense to express this idea. We use the (SIMPLE) PRESENT TENSE …to express habits, general truths, repeated actions or unchanging situations, emotions and wishes. So, “Studying abroad is a dream (for a lot of us)”. i.e. True yesterday, true today, and it will be true tomorrow.
- “Studying abroad” is a single dream even if lots of people have it. So, it should be “a dream” and not “a dreams”.
- This doesn’t work: “for a lot of all people”. It’s either “a lot of people” or it’s “all people”; it can’t be both.
- It should be “me” and not “myself”. “Me” is used as an object. (Ex: The songs are written by me.) “Myself” is a reflexive pronoun used when you are the object of your own action – i.e., when “you” are doing something to “you.” [from the net].
NEW SENTENCE: Studying abroad is a dream for a lot of all people including me.
ORIGINAL SENTENCE 2: “I always wanted to study abroad in prestidgious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there.”
- In this sentence, it IS appropriate to use the PRESENT PERFECT tense (because you are talking about the past seen from the perspective of ‘now’, and the word “always” is in an indicator too. So, ” I have always wanted to study abroad”.
- The word “prestidgious” is a spelling error. It should be “prestigious”.
- It’s better to say we study “at” a university rather than “in” one.
- The word “university” should not be capitalized unless it is the official name of the institution.
- We should avoid the repetition of the word “always” especially when its meaning is implicit in the second half of the sentence.
- I would suggest that “assumed” is a more apr verb to use here than “thought”. So, it’s “I’ve assumed that I don’t have the capability”.
- We also want to avoid repeating the word “study”. Once again, it’s redundant.
- In this context, “capability” (singular) is preferable to “capabilities” (plural).
- We should continue to tell this story using the PRESENT PERFECT tense: “My parents have always told me”.
- The verb “wanted” should be PRESENT TENSE: “If I ever want…” (because studying abroad is still a possibility for the future and not just hypothetical).
- The term “master degree” should be “master’s degree”. And it does not need to be repeated later in the sentence.
- We should end one sentence after the word “abroad” and start a new one with the word “however” (rather than “but”).
- We don’t need to repeat “master’s degree” a third time!
- The words “to be honest” are like an insertion or interruption in the sentence (providing additional information), so it should have a comma before and after.
- This one will be split into two sentences.
- It should be “I never want” and not “I never wanting”. Words like “wanting” and “studying” are either used as nouns (gerund) or they are used as part of the PRESENT or PAST CONTINUOUS tenses. By the way, “I never wanted…” is OK.
- “Anyone” is preferable to “someone” when used in a negative sentence. “I never want to work for anyone” is better than “I never want to work for someone”.
- “My dream” should be the start of a new sentence.
- Listen to this: “My dream is to start my own business”. So, if it’s your dream then it is obvious that it is what you want. So, in “My dream is I want to start a business”, the words “I want” are redundant and should be omitted.
- The word “internedship” is a spelling error. It should be “internship”.
- Note: An “intern” is “a student or trainee who works, sometimes without pay, at a trade or occupation in order to gain work experience.” Their period of work is an “internship”. But, beware: the word “interned” in British English means “to be confined as a prisoner, especially for political or military reasons.”
- Look at this: “a hefty amount of a lot of money”. Note that “a hefty amount of money” and “a lot of money” are two ways of saying the same thing, so don’t try to use them BOTH at the same time!
ORIGINAL SENTENCE 5: “In sumary I wanted to study abroad if I has the chance but if I have to give everythings up only to studying abroad I not gonna do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well coz I’m not plan to work for anyone in the future time.”
- This one will be split into three sentences.
- The first sentence starts with “In summary”. The second sentence will start with “However” (and not “but”). The last sentence will start with “What’s more”.
- It’s “summary” (not “sumary”).
- It should be “want” and not “wanted”.
- There is no word “everythings” (plural). There is only “everything” (singular).
- Note how I have avoided repetition of the words “study abroad”.
- Never write “gonna” or “coz” or “wanna” or “gotta” or “dunno” except when you are being VERY informal.
- Just “future” is fine; “future time” is not necessary.
It is no foreign assumption that many people (including myself) dream of studying abroad. Though studying abroad at a prestigious university has always been something that I have yearned to achieve, I consider myself incompetent in accomplishing this aspiration. My parents have always encouraged me to pursue a master's degree abroad- if I even were to consider pursuing it in the first place. Honestly, I have no intention of pursuing a master's degree- simply because I do not see it as a road to path my life. I have always wanted to start my own business- hence, I do not see myself becoming an employee for a company. However, I do believe that it is essential that I take an internship at a reputable company as it can provide many beneficial outcomes in terms of both; obtaining necessary skills as well as earning additional income. Given the chance that the opportunity to study abroad was right in front of me- I will unquestionably take it. I am not closing myself to the prospect of pursuing higher education abroad; I am just unwilling to give up so much for something that I do not consider a priority.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I’ve always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university but I’ve always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for it. Although to be honest, I don’t really want to have a master degree since it isn’t in my life plan. I’ve never wanted to work for somebody or for any company, instead my dream is to start my own business. However, I do want to take an internship in a good company where I can learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a good amount of money. In short, I want to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give up everything then I’m not going to do it. Besides, I don’t really need the degree considering I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for my master degree, but I don’t want to have a master degree because to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any Companies, my dream is I wanted to start a business, I wanted to take an internship in a nice company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad I won't do it, and I don’t need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I do not have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad, however, it is not in my best interest to pursue a master's degree because, with all honesty, it does not align with my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any Companies. My dream is to start a business, but before starting, I do want to take an internship in top companies where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In short, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, yet, if I have to give everything up only to pursuing my master's degree I am not going to do it. The importance of studying abroad is not as significant as I am not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study overseas at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I don't have the capabilities to explore there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad, but I don't want to have it because it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone nor any company. My dream is that I wanted to start a business, but I want to take an internship in a worthy company where I could learn many useful skills and earn a hefty amount of money. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if possible, but if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad, I will not do it, and I don't need the degree as well because I'm not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad to achieve that, but I don’t want to have a master's degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any company, my dream is I want to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully, I also earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad I'm not going to do it and I don’t need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university, but I have always thought that I don’t have the capability to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad, but I don’t really want to have a master degree because to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I have never wanted to work for someone or any company. My dream is to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In conclusion, I want to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give up everything only to study abroad, I am not going to do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has always been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but the thought of me not having the capabilities to be a student there is still present. My parents kept telling me that I should get my master's degree abroad if I ever wanted to get it. However, to be honest, having a master's degree is not upon my life plan, so I don't think I will pursue it wholeheartedly. My dream is to start a business by myself; I never want to work for any company or someone else in general. Nevertheless, I still want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn many useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance. But if it requires me to give everything up only to study abroad, I'm not going to do it. Since I'm not planning to work for anyone in the future, why should I have a degree?
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad have been a dream for many people, including myself. I’ve always wanted to study abroad in prestigious university, but I always thought that I don’t have what it takes to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad for it, but I don’t really want to have a master degree, because to be honest, it is not my plan. I never wanted to work for anyone rather my dream is I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in good company, where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a lot of money as well. In conclusion, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give up everything only to study abroad, I’m not going to do it and I don’t really need the degree, because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad have been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself but I always thought that I am not capable of doing that. My parents always told me that I should study abroad for my master degree. The thing is, I don’t really want to have a master degree because it is not a part of my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any Companies but, I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. This will help my dream to start a business. I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad, I not going to do it considering that I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for many people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university, but I always thought that I wasn’t well-equipped with the knowledge and skill to be able to do so. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to earn a master’s degree, I should study abroad for it. To be frank, I don’t really want a master’s degree because it isn’t one of my life’s goals. I don’t wish to work under someone or for any company. Instead, I want to be able to start my own business, though I do want to intern at a good company where I could gain a lot of useful skills and, hopefully, earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, it would be nice to study abroad if I ever got the chance to do so, but if I have to give up everything currently going on in my life for the sake of studying abroad, I wouldn’t do it. Besides, I don’t really need a master’s degree because I don’t plan to work as someone’s subordinate anytime in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university but I always thought that I don’t have the capability to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree I should study abroad, but I don’t really want to have a master’s degree because to be honest it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any company, my dream is to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I would study abroad if I have the chance to, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad I am not going to do it, and I don’t really need the degree because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad have been a dreams for many people, including myself. I have always wanted to study in a prestigious university but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to take a master degree, I should be studying it abroad, but honestly i don’t want to do it as taking a master degree is not in my life plan. My dream is to start my own business, I have never wanted to work for somebody or any company. However, I wanted to take an internship in a good company where I might learn a lot of useful skills and potentially gain a hefty amount of money as well. In conclusion, If I had the chance, I wanted to study abroad, but if I have to give something up only to study abroad, I am not going to do it. I don’t even need the degree because I am not planning to work for someone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I have always wanted to study overseas at a prestigious university, but I always thought that I do not have the capabilities to explore there. My parents always told me that I should study abroad if I wanted to get my master's degree. In all honesty, I do not wish to have a master's degree because it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any company. My dream is to start a business. However, I also want to take an internship in a good company to learn many useful skills and hopefully earn a lot of money. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I must give everything up, I am not going to do it. I do not need a degree because I am not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but sometimes I thought that I don’t have sufficient capabilities to study there. My parents often told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad to get it. The problem is, I don’t really want it because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any company. My dream is to start my own business, but I do want to take an internship in a well-managed company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to studying abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I'm not going to do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have been looking forward to study in a prestigious university overseas, but I always thought that I am incapable to do so. My parents told me that, if I wanted to, I should study abroad for my master's degree; however, that's is not what I planned. I never wanted to work for someone else in a company because I would like to start my own, even though the idea of interning in a well-established company seems interesting as I could learn multiple useful skills and hopefully earning a decent amount of money along the way.
ReplyDeleteTo sum up, I would love to study abroad if I had the chance. However, I am not going to sacrifice everything for it because a degree would not be necessary if I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
Studying abroad have been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad but I don’t really want a master degree because to be honest it is not in my life plan. I have never wanted to work for someone else or any company, my dream is to start my own business but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give everything up to study abroad I am not gonna do it, I don’t really need the degree because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to go there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for it. But I don’t want to have a master degree because, to be honest, it is not my life plan. I never want to work for someone or a company. My dream is to start a business. But I do want to take an internship in an established company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance to, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I’m not going to do it. I don’t need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad have been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I’ve always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University, but always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to do so. My parents told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad. But I don’t really want to have a master degree because it is not part of my life plan. I never want to work for anyone or any Company. My dream is to start a business, but Im willing to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money. In summary I wanted to study abroad if I got the chance, but if I have to give everything up for it, I’m not going to. I don’t really need the degree anyway as I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for my master's degree, but I don’t want to have a master's degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any Company, my dream is I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad I not gonna do it, and I don’t need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for me and a lot of all people. I always wanted to inqure in a prestigious university but I think I am incapable. My parents told me that if I wish for a master degree, I should learn abroad for it, but I don’t really want to because it is not in my life plan. I never wanting to work for someone or any company because my dream is to started a business, but I do want an internship in a good firm somewhere, I could get a lot of useful skills and money. In summary, I will study abroad if I have the chance but if I need to give everything up only for it then I am not going, I don’t really need the degree too though, I’m not intending to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I've always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for it, but I don’t really want to have a master’s degree because to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I've never wanted to work for someone or any companies, because my dream is to start a business. But I do want to take an internship in a well-established company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I will want to study abroad if I have the chance to, but if I have to give up everything for it, I'm not going do it. On top of that, I don’t really need the degree as well because I don't plan on working for anyone in the near future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I've always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I felt that I don't have the capability to study there. My parents constantly told me that I should study abroad if I’ve ever wanted to get my master degree, but I don’t really want to have that because it's not in my life plan if I have to be honest. I've never wanted to work for someone or any company because my dream is to start a business. However, I want to take an internship in good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a lot of money. In conclusion, I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I had to give up everything only for studying abroad, I'm not going to do it. Also, I don’t really need the degree because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDelete3. Studying abroad is a dream shared by many people, including myself. I've always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university but I've always thought that I didn't have what it takes. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get a master's degree, I should get it abroad. However, I don't really want to have a master's degree because it's not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or at a company because my dream is to start a business. However, I do want to take an internship and work at a good company where I can learn a lot of useful skills while earning a lot of money at the same time. In conclusion, I want to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give up everything to do that then I'm not going to. I don't really need a master's degree anyway because I don't plan on working for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteFor a lot of people, including myself, studying abroad has always been a dream. I have always wanted to attend a prestigious university overseas but always thought that I didn’t have the capabilities to do so. My parents told me that if I ever wanted to get my masters degree, I should get it abroad. However, I’m not fond of that idea because honestly, it has never been a part of my life plan. I have never thought about working for someone or for any company; my dream has always been to start a business. Though, I would like to be an intern in a good company where I can learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I would want to study abroad if I have the chance to, but not if I have to give everything up only for it. I don’t really need the degree anyways as I do not plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I do not have the capabilities to do it. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad. In my opinion, a master's degree is not necessary for me because it is not in my life plan since I never want to work for someone or any companies. My dream is to start my own business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a decent amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I am not going to do it because I do not need the degree since I am not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteA lot of people, including myself, always dreamt about studying abroad. Even though I always wanted to study in prestigious universities abroad, I’ve always thought that I didn’t have the capabilities to do so. Honestly, getting a master’s degree was never in my life plan, but my parents always told me that I should go abroad and get my master’s degree there. Starting my own business was always the dream I had, I never thought of working for someone else, although I would love going for an internship program to learn useful skills for myself, while also being able to earn huge sum of money, hopefully. To summarize, if there was a chance for me to study abroad, I would take it, but if in return I have to sacrifice everything else, I would rather not. It’s because I wouldn’t need a degree anyways as I’m not planning to work for anyone else in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a lifelong dream for many people, including myself. I always wanted to learn at a prestigious university, but I always thought that I don’t have what it takes to meet the qualifications. My parents always told me that I should go abroad to pursue my master's degree. However, I’m not planning to continue my study just yet since the thought never crossed my mind before. Launching a business would be a dream come true.
ReplyDeleteNevertheless, I still hope that I can get an internship in a good corporation so I can learn lots of valuable skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of fortune as well. In conclusion, I would love to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to abandon everything, I will refuse the offer. Also, I don’t need it as I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
Studying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University. But, I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to learn there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for my master degree, but I do not have any intention to have a master degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life’s plan. I never want to work for someone or any Company, my dream is I wanted to start a business. But, I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance. But, if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad, I am not going to do it, and I do not need the degree as well because I am not planning to work for anyone in the future
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad have been dreams for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university, but I always thought that I do not have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me, if I wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for it, but I don’t really want that degree because to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I have never wanted to work for anyone or any companies. My dream is, I want to start a business but I also want to take an internship in a good company, where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give up everything only to study abroad I will not do it and I do not really need the degree as well, because I do not plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at prestigious Universities. However, I always thought that I do not have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that I should study abroad if I wanted to get my master's degree. However, I don't want to have a master's degree because, to be honest, I never want to work for someone or in any Company. My dream has always been to start a business. Although I also want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a significant amount of a lot of money. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance to, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I am not going to do it. I don't need the degree because I don't plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for me and many other people. I always wanted to have the experience on attending courses in prestigious University. However, I often thought that I’m not capable enough to study there. My parents always told me that I should study abroad for my master’s degree, only if wanted to do so. But honestly, I’m not interested in having master’s degree as it is not a part of my life plan. I have no desire on working for someone or any companies, my dream is to start a business. But I do realize that I need to learn skills that hopefully will help me achieve this goal. By taking an internship in good company, I will be able to do such thing while earning a hefty amount of money as well. In the summer, I’m planning to study abroad if I have the chance. But if I have to give everything up only to attend the study, then I considered not to do it. Because actually, I don’t really need the degree as I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I have always wanted to study overseas at a prestigious university, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that, if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad. However, I don’t really want to have a master's degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I have never wanted to work for someone else or any company since, my goal is to start my own business. Therefore, I would like to take an internship in a good company, where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of money as well. In conclusion, I would like to study overseas if I have the chance. However, if I had to give everything up just to pursue the degree, I’m not going to take it.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for lots of people, including me. I’ve always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I didn’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me, that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad, but I don’t really want to have a master’s degree. Because to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any Company. My dream is I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills, and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I’m not going to do it. After all, I don’t really need the degree as well, because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for my master's degree, but I don’t really want to have a master's degree because honestly, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any company, my dream is I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a top multinational company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In short, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad I not gonna do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for lots of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University however seeing my capabilities, it seems very unlikely. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to obtain a master's degree, I should go abroad to achieve it but quite frankly, I don't want to have it because it is not something that I feel important in my life. I have never wanted to work for somebody or a company, I wanted to start my own business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn lots of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance nevertheless if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I am not going to do it, and I don’t quite need the degree because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the mere future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for plenty of people, including myself. I wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university but thought that I am not capable enough. My parents even told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should do so. However, I probably would not pursue it because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for any company since my dream is to start my own business. However, I do want to undergo an internship in a good company in order to learn useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty sum of money. To conclude, I do want to study abroad if I have the chance. However, if I have to give up everything, I prefer not to do it.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university. However, I am quite pessimistic of my capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that I should study abroad if I ever want to get my master's degree. To be honest, I do not want to have a master's degree because it is not part of my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any company because I want to start my own business. I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money.
ReplyDeleteIn summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance. However, if I got to give everything up, only to study abroad, I won't do it. Besides, I don't really need the degree because I don't have a desire to work for anyone in the future.
Studying abroad is a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study at a prestigious University in another country, but always lacked the confidence in my capabilities to do so. My parents always tell me that I should study abroad if I want to get my master’s degree – however, obtaining one was never really part of my life plan.
ReplyDeleteI’ve never had any interest to work for someone, or join any company. Instead my dream is to start my own business. Although, I do intend to take an internship in a good company to learn some useful skills and gain experience - while also earning a hefty amount of money.
In summary, I would like to study abroad if I get the chance, but if I have to give up everything to do so, I wouldn’t do it. I also don’t intend on getting a master’s degree, as I feel like I won’t need it when working for myself, running a business.
Studying abroad has been a dream for lots of people, including me. I’ve always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I didn’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me, that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad, but I don’t really want to have a master’s degree. Because to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any Company. My dream is I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills, and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I’m not going to do it. After all, I don’t really need the degree as well, because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university, but I always think that I don’t have the capabilities to study in one. My parents told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should pursue it abroad, but I don’t really want to have a master's degree, to be honest it is not on my life plan. I don’t really need the degree because I dont plan to work for anyone in the future, my dream is to start a business instead. I dont want to work for someone, or any companies, but I do want to take an internship in a good company, where I could learn a lot of useful skills, and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, Im not gonna do it.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University, but I don’t think I have the competence to study out there. My parents always told me that I should study abroad if I ever wanted a master degree, but I don’t have any plan on getting that degree. I never wanted to work for someone else, because my dream is to start my own business, however I plan on taking an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I had the chance, but if I have to give up everything only to study abroad, then I’m not going to do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I don’t plan on working for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to take the degree there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad for my master’s degree, but I don’t aim to achieve a master’s degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any Company, my dream is to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I had the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad, I not going to do it. Also, I don’t aim to achieve the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University but I often doubt my capabilities to be a student there.
ReplyDeleteMy parents told me to take a master's degree by studying abroad. However, I don’t have any interest in taking it as it is not included in my life plan. To be honest, I have always wanted to start my own business rather than to work under someone’s company. But I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn useful skills and hopefully, earn a heft amount of money as well.
To conclude, if I have ever got a chance to study abroad and didn’t cost much of everything, I would definitely take it. But if it is the opposite, I would rather not be taking it since my plan is to work independently. Hence, a degree is quite not an important thing for me.
Studying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I've always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university. Still, I've always believed that I don't have the capabilities to do so. My parents always told me that I must do it overseas if I want to obtain my master's degree. However, I don't want to because, to be honest, studying for a master's degree is not part of my life plan. After all, I don't want to work for any company because my dream is to start my own business. Yet, I still want to take an internship at a good company to learn numerous useful skills while earning a hefty amount of money. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance. But, if that means I need to give everything up, I will not do it. I don't really need that degree anyway because I do not plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has always been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University, but I don’t think that I have the capabilities to study there. My parents always tell me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad. However in all honesty, obtaining one isn’t a part of my life plan. I never plan on working for someone or any Companies, my dream is to start a business. Although, I wouldn’t mind an internship in a good company to learn a lot of useful skills as well as earn a hefty amount of money. With that being said, I would want to study abroad if I had the chance, but not if I have to give everything up for it. Not planning to work for anyone in the future, a degree would not be so important to me overall.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I’ve always wanted to study abroad in prestigious universities, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I want to get my master degree, I should study abroad for it. However, I don’t want to have a master degree, because honestly, it is not in my life plan. I don’t want to work for someone or for a company. My dream is to start a business. However, I do want to take an internship in a good company, where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a lot of money. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up to study abroad, I’m not going to do it. I don’t really need the degree as well because I don’t plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought that I didn’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my masters degree, I should study abroad for it, but I didn’t really want to have a masters degree because to be honest it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for anyone or any companies, my dream is to start a business. Eventually I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. Overall I wanted to study abroad if I had the chance to, but if I have to give up everything only to study abroad I am not gonna do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I don't plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for my master degree, but I don’t really want to have a master degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any companies, my dream is that I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad, I’m not going to do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future period of time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been the dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university but thought that I didn’t have the capabilities. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should get one abroad. To be honest, I never wanted a master degree since it is not a part of my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone else because my dream is to start my own business. However, I do believe that taking an internship in a well-known company could help me gain a lot of useful skills and earn a hefty amount of money in the process as well. In conclusion, I wanted to study abroad if I had the chance. But I don't think having to give everything up to do so is worth it because a degree is not necessarily needed for me since I don't plan on working for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I always thought that I didn’t have the capabilities to do so. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad. However, I don’t want to, because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any company because my dream is to start my own business. Even so, I do want to take an internship in a good company where I can learn a lot of useful skills for my own business and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I’m not going to do it because I don’t need the degree anyway since I don’t plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad have been a dream for me and a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university. Somehow, I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study abroad. If I wanted to get my master’s degree, my parents told me that I should take it overseas. However, I don’t really want to have a master’s degree because honestly it is not in my life plan. I never have an intention to work for someone or in a company. My dream is to start a business and learn to be independent, because of that I really want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully I can earn a huge amount of money as well. In summer, I want to study abroad if I’ve got the chance. If I have to give everything up only for I can study abroad, I will not going to do that because I don’t really need to have the degree, as I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for many people, including me. I’ve always wanted to attend a prestigious university abroad but I don’t think I have what it takes to do so. My parents said I should go overseas if I want a master’s degree, but I’m not sure I want it since it’s never been a part of my plan. I want to do an internship in a company before setting up my own business so that I am equipped with appropriate skills to earn large sums of money. In conclusion, I would love to take the opportunity to study overseas if I don’t have to give up everything, since getting a degree has never been my main concern before starting my own business.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university. My parents have always told me that if I want to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad for it. However, I do not really want to pursue a master’s degree because it is not included in my life plan. I have never wanted to work for someone else because it has always been my dream to start a business. Despite that, I want to take part in an internship based on a good company where I could learn plenty of useful skills and earn a lot of money as well.
ReplyDeleteIn conclusion, I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but I would not take it if I had to give up everything in order to do it. After all, I do not need the degree as I am not planning to work for anyone soon.
Studying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at prestigious Universities. However, I always thought that I do not have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that I should study abroad if I wanted to get my master's degree. However, I don't want to have a master's degree because, to be honest, I never want to work for someone or in any Company. My dream has always been to start a business. Although I also want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a significant amount of a lot of money. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance to, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I am not going to do it. I don't need the degree because I don't plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including me. I always wanted to study abroad in prestigious university, but I repeatedly thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad. But, I don’t really want to have a master degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any company. My dream is to start a business. But, I want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance. But, if I have to give up everything only to study abroad, I’m not going do it. I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has become the dream of many people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in prestigious Universities but I always thought that I didn't have the ability to study there. My parents always told me that if I wanted to get my master’s degree, I would have to study abroad to get it, but it was not exactly how my plan is going. I never wanted to work for anyone or any Company, my dream is that I want to start a business, but I want to take an internship in a good company where, I can learn lots of useful skills and hopefully get a sizable income. a lot of money too. In short, I want to study abroad if I have the opportunity but if I have to give my all just to study abroad I won't, and I also don't really need a degree because I don't plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has always been a dream for me and everyone else. I really wanted to enter a prestigious university, but I always felt I had no chance to go there. My parents told me to chase the master degree in foreign country. However, having that title is not what I really care about and it is not in my life plan to be honest. I have a dream to start my own business. In order to do that, I will take an internship where I can learn useful skills and probably gain substantial amount of money. I never imagine on working for anyone or any company. In short, If I had the choice to enroll to overseas university, I am definitely going to take it. Nevertheless, if I have to sacrifice everything just to study broad, I will refuse it. So, I think getting those degrees is not my priority for now because my plan is to get income from my company, not by working for anyone.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad, but I don’t really want to have a master’s degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any company, my dream is to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I am not going to do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I am not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is the dream of many people, including myself. I always wanted to study at a prestigious University overseas, but I always thought that I lacked the capability. Back then, my parents constantly told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for it; but in all honesty, getting a master’s degree was not a part of my life plan. I never wanted to work under someone or for any company; I wanted to start a business of my own. However, I did want to take internships in various companies to learn important and new useful skills; hopeful that by doing so, I could earn a hefty amount of money in return. All in all, studying abroad would be an amazing opportunity if it is possible, but I wouldn't want to if it meant having to give up on everything else. Besides, in the first place, considering what I had in mind for my future, I don’t need the degree.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I didn’t think I had what it took to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, then the best decision was to study abroad, but then I realized I didn’t want to have a master’s degree. To be honest, it was never part of my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone else or for other companies, because my dream is actually to start my own business. However, I do want to do an internship at a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a lot of money as well. In summary, I would like to study abroad if I had the chance, but if I had to give everything up only to study abroad, I would rather not do it. And after thinking about it, I realized I didn’t really need the degree because I don’t plan to work for anyone else in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying overseas has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study at a particular prestigious university, but I always thought that I do not have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever want to study there, I should study abroad for my master's degree. However, I don’t really want to get my master's because, honestly, it is not part of my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any company. All I wanted is to start a business. Still, I do want to take internships at certain fine companies even though I could learn a lot of useful skills and, hopefully, earning a hefty amount of money as well. Besides, I still wanted to study abroad if I had the chance. However, if I have to give everything up only for studying abroad, I am not going to do it. Thus, I don’t really need that degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for many, including myself. I have always wanted to study in prestigious universities located in foreign countries, but I am not sure whether my intellectual capabilities are sufficient for the standards of those foreign universities. My parents have always told me that the master’s degree should only be obtained in universities that is out of country, but since I don’t really want to have a master degree, I wont bother about it much as it isn’t part of my future plans. I never wanted to work for someone or any companies. My dream is to start a business, but I do want to take an internship program in a good company where I am able to learn a lot of different useful skills and eventually earning a hefty amount of money as well.
ReplyDeleteIn summary I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up to only study abroad, I am not going do it as I believe that I don’t really need the degree as well since I am not planning to work for anyone in my future.
Studying abroad has always been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad, but I don’t really want to have a master degree because to be honest it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any Companies since my dream is to start a business. But I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully can earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give up everything only to study abroad then I’m not going to because I don’t really need the degree because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, and that includes myself. I have always wanted to study at a prestigious university, but I never thought that I was capable enough. My parents have always told me that if I wanted to get a masters degree, I should do so abroad. However, I don’t really want to get a masters degree because it was never something I had planned to do in the first place. I was never interested in working for anyone or any company, instead; I have always wanted to start up my own business. Although I say that, I also don’t mind doing an internship in a good company to earn some experience and extra cash. To sum it all up; I want to go to university abroad, but I don’t want it so badly that I would sacrifice everything I have and that is because starting my own business wouldn’t require me to have a degree anyway.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for my master's degree, but I don’t want to have a master's degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any companies, my dream is I wanted to start a business but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad I will not do it, and I don’t need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad for my master degree, but I don’t really want to have a master’s degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any companies because my dream has always been starting a business. Although, I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I ever had the chance but if I have to give up everything only to study abroad then I am not going to do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad to earn it. Actually, I don’t really want to have a master’s degree since it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone because I wanted to start a business. However, I do want to take an internship in a good company, so that I could learn a lot of useful skills from there. Despite of that reason, I am also hoping to earn a hefty amount of money as well. In conclusion, if I have a chance to study abroad I would love to take it. But, if I have to give everything up for me to study abroad, I am not going to go since I don’t really need the master’s degree for my future career.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad is a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I’ve always wanted to study in a prestigious university, but I am not confident that I am capable of studying there. My parents told me that I should study abroad if I ever wanted to get a master’s degree, but I don’t want to get it because it is not one of my goals in life to be honest. I never wanted to work for any company or anybody since my dream is to start a business, but I still am interested in taking an internship in a good company. That way, I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I get the chance to, but if I have to give everything up only to do so then it is not worth it. I don’t feel that the degree is vital because I have no intentions to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has always been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I don't think that I have the capabilities to study there. My parents told me that if I want to get my master’s degree, I should get it abroad. However, I don’t want to have one because it doesn't line up with my life plan. I have never wanted to work for someone or a company since my dream is to start a business. Despite that, I do want to take an internship in a good company to learn some useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money along the way. So, to sum it up, I do want to study abroad if I have the chance, but I won’t do it if I have to give up everything. I also don’t need the degree because I don’t plan to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I always thought I do not have the capabilities to study there. My parents told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for it. To be honest, I do not really want it since it is not one of my plans in life. I never wanted to work for anyone or any company because I have other dreams. I wanted to start a business, but I also wanted to take an internship in a valuable company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully, earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance to. I am not going to do it if I have to give up everything. The reason is that I do not really need a degree since I'm not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in prestigious Universities, however I always thought that I didn’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I would have to study abroad to get my master’s degree, but I didn’t really want to have a master’s degree because to be honest it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any companies, my dream is I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I has the chance to do so , but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I’m not going to go for it and also I don’t really need the degree, after all I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but thought that I don’t have the capabilities to do it. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for it. However, having a master degree is not what I really wanted as it's not in my life plan. Instead of working for someone or any companies, my dream is to start a business without the need to take an internship in a good company in order to learn some useful skills and earn a hefty amount of a lot of money. In conclusion, no matter how much I want to study abroad, I am not going to if I have to give everything up for it. Moreover, I don’t really need the degree because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has become the dreams for a lot of all people including myself. I have always wanted to study outside of my country at a prestigious university, but I thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents constantly told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should go to a foreign university. The problem is I don’t really want to pursue a graduate degree because to be honest it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any company but I do want to take internship in a good company, so I could learn useful skills. My dream is I want to start a business, and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. Shortly I wanted to study overseas if I got the chance but if I have to give everything up just so I could study abroad I won’t, and I don’t really need the degree either coz I’m not planned to work with anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, but not me. My parents always told me that if I ever want to get my postgraduate degree, I should study abroad for it. However, I don't really want to have a postgraduate degree because, to be honest, it was not in my life plan. Other than the fact that I don’t think I have the capabilities needed to study abroad, I never want to work for anyone or any Company; my dream is to start a business of my own. Despite that, I do want to take an internship in a good company where I can learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance. Nevertheless, if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I am not going to do it since I don't think I really need the degree, remembering I will not work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university. However, I have always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents have always told me that if I have ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad. To be honest, I don't really want to have a master's degree because it is not in my life plan. I have never wanted to work for someone or any company. My dream is to start a business. Nevertheless, I also want to take an internship in a good company, where I can learn a lot of useful skills and earn a hefty amount of money. In summary, I want to study abroad if I have the chance. However, if I have to give up everything only to study abroad, I am not going to do it. I don’t really need the degree since I don’t have any plans to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad in a prestigious university is a lot of people’s dream, including mine, though I always thought that I am not capable enough to do it. My parents told me that if I wanted to get my master’s degree, I should get it abroad, but I don’t want to because it is not my plan. I‘ve never wanted to work for someone, my dream is to start a business, though I would like to do an internship in a company where I could learn lots of skills and earn a hefty amount of money at the same time. In conclusion, if I ever have the chance, I would love to study abroad, but if I had to give everything up for it, then I am not going to. At the same time, I also think that I don’t really need a degree because I am not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad have been a dreams for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for it. I don’t really want to have a master degree because to be honest it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any Companies. My dream is to start a business,I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary I wanted to study abroad if I had the chance but if I have to give everythings up only to study abroad, I am not gonna do it. I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to do it. My parents told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for my master's degree, but I don’t really want to have a master's degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any Company. My dream is I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company, where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. So, I wanted to study abroad, if I have the chance, but if I should give everything up only for studying abroad, I'm not gonna do it. Moreover, I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been the dream for some people, myself included. The idea of learning in a prestigious university abroad has forever been in my mind. Though I doubt I can keep up with the standards and vigorous studying they have. I have told this dream to a few people, my parents included. They suggested me to take a graduate degree abroad though I am not sure about that myself. You see, my ideal life plan would be to open up a business one day. Working for someone else doesn’t appeal to me at all, though taking internships do. This way, I can learn some trade skills and earn money for my business. All things considered, if the chance is present, I would have declined it if I have to give up everything. I also feel like having a master would not help me in achieving my dream to open up a business.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for many people, including myself. I’ve always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious university, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad for it, but I don’t really want to have one because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I’ve never wanted to work for someone else or any company. My dream is to start a business. But I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and, hopefully, earn a hefty amount of money as well. In conclusion, I want to study abroad if I have the chance. But, if I have to give everything up only for doing that, I’m not going to do that. I don’t really need a degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteA lot of people dream about studying abroad, including myself. I’ve always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university, but I doubted my capability in meeting the requirements to be qualified for such universities. My parents have frequently told me that if I wanted to guarantee success in my career, I should study for a master’s degree and that I should do it abroad; however, I don’t really want to because pursuing a master’s degree is not in my life plan. I don’t want to work in a company because that would mean I would be working for someone else, but my dream is to start a business on my own so I can be my own boss. That being said, I do want to gain experience first by doing internships in well-known companies so I could learn useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money. In conclusion, I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but, if I have to give everything up for it, I’m not going to follow through with it as I’d only need the degree if I wanted to work for someone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for my master degree, but I don’t really want to have a master degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any companies, my dream is that I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance but if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad, I’m not going to do it, and I don’t really need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad. However, I don’t really want to have a master’s degree because to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any company. My dream is to start a business but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance to. However, if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad I am not gonna do it because I don’t really need the degree as well since I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master’s degree, I should study abroad. However, I don’t really want to have a master’s degree because to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never wanted to work for someone or any company. My dream is to start a business but I do want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance to. However, if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I am not gonna do it because I don’t really need the degree as well since I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future.
Studying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to do so. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for my master's degree, but I don’t want to have a master's degree because, to be honest, it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any Companies, my dream is I wanted to start a business, but I want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of money as well. In brief, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance. But if I have to give up everything and just want to study abroad, I’m not going to do it, and I don’t need the degree as well cause I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for a lot of people, including myself. I have always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university, but I always thought that I am incapable of doing so. My parents would always tell me that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad for it, but I don’t really want to achieve it since it is not part of my life plan. I have never wanted to work for someone or a Company because my dream has always been; starting a business. However, I am interested in taking an internship in a reputable company where I could learn useful skills and earn enough money as well. In summary, I would want to study abroad if I was given the chance to, but if I were to give everything up to only studying abroad, I wouldn’t. This is because I am not in need of the degree soon and also because I am not planning to work for someone else in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad has been a dream for almost everyone, especially those in the international class, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious University, but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to achieve it. My parents said that if I ever wanted to get my master degree, I should study abroad. But I don’t really want to have a master degree because honestly, it is not in my life plan. I’ve never wanted to work for someone else or any Companies. My dream is that I wanted to start a business, but I do want to take an internship in good company as well, where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earn a hefty amount of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up only to study abroad, I’m not going to do it. And I don’t really need the degree because I‘ve never planned to work for anyone in the future.
ReplyDeleteStudying abroad have been the dreams for a lot of people, including myself. I’ve always wanted to study abroad in a prestigious university, but I doubted my capability in meeting the requirements of the prestigious universities. My parents had often told me that if I wanted to be successful in career, I should study for a master’s degree, that I should do it abroad but in fact I don’t want to because pursuing a master’s degree is not in my life plan.
ReplyDeleteI don’t want to work in a company because that would mean I would be working for somebody else, my dream is to start a business on my own so I can be the boss. After all that being said, I want to gain plenty of experiences by first doing internships in well-known companies and so I could learn useful skills and hopefully earn a good amount of money.
In conclusion, I want to study abroad if I have the chance, but if I have to give everything up for studying abroad, I’m not going to follow through it as I’d only need the degree to work for someone in the future
Studying abroad has been a dream for a lot of all people, including myself. I always wanted to study abroad at a prestigious University but I always thought that I don’t have the capabilities to study there. My parents always told me that if I ever wanted to get my master's degree, I should study abroad for my master's degree, but I don’t want to have a master's degree because it is not in my life plan. I never want to work for someone or any companies. My dream is to start a business but, I want to take an internship in a good company where I could learn a lot of useful skills and hopefully earning a hefty amount of a lot of money as well. In summary, I wanted to study abroad if I have the chance but, if I have to give everything up only to studying abroad I am not going to do it. I don’t need the degree as well because I’m not planning to work for anyone in the future time.
ReplyDelete